DNA Masters Activation
What is DNA Activation? Free DNA Activation for Strands 1 to 4
DNA activation is the process of activating the fire letters of your DNA template so you can turn on more of your consciousness. The original human design started with a blueprint or DNA template that manifests the entire human form, physical, Soul level, Oversoul, and what is termed the Christos Avatar Self, your 12th dimensional self. You actually possess a 15th dimensional anatomy that also includes your Rishi Self in dimensions 13-15.
The only way that you can access these higher dimensional levels of yourself is through DNA activation. Spiritual evolution does not happen without DNA activation. There are specific protocols and Codes given to activate the DNA.
DNA activation can solve any perceived "problem" in your life and give you absolute freedom and mastery in line with your Soul's purpose. If you feel like you don't belong on this planet, are stuck, disconnected and alone, you can get out of this to start manifesting your ideal life, become completely sovereign and free, and start living in line with your mission.
Why DNA Activation?
After thousands of years of being disconnected from higher dimensional frequencies, our DNA is finally breaking free from old patterns which have been stuck in a universal time matrix. However, humans will soon know and understand why 97% of our DNA has a higher purpose and why its transformation is leading us into an awakening that we never could have imagined.
The human genome is packed with at least four million gene switches that reside in bits of DNA that once were dismissed as junk but it turns out that so-called junk DNA plays critical roles in controlling how cells, organs and other tissues behave. The discovery, considered a major medical and scientific breakthrough, has enormous implications for human health and consciousness because many complex diseases appear to be caused by tiny changes in hundreds of gene switches.
As scientists delved into the junk parts of the DNA that are not actual genes containing instructions for proteins they discovered a complex system that controls genes. At least 80 percent of this DNA is active and needed. Another 15-17 percent has higher functions scientists are still decoding.
The result of the work is an annotated road map of much of this DNA, noting what it is doing and how. It includes the system of switches that, acting like dimmer switches for lights, control which genes are used in a cell and when they are used, and determine, for instance, whether a cell becomes a liver cell or a neuron.
There is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.
What is DNA?
DNA is the observable portion and chemical translation of scalar wave programs running in the morphogenetic field. Thoughts are also made of scalar waves. So thoughts and intention can change and affect the scalar waves of our DNA template and certain high frequency Codes can turn on those dormant DNA Fire Letters.
The Spiritual Connection
As scientific research has now proven, our DNA, in the familiar double helix configuration, holds the genetic codes for your physical and emotional evolution. Still to be discovered by science is the fact that your DNA has a much greater purpose than simply being a blueprint for your body.
The Genome Project decoded only approximately 3% of the total physical DNA. The remaining 97% was then termed "junk", inferring it has no purpose. The truth is that the human body is extremely efficient and anything that is of no use becomes atrophied and is evolved out of existence within a few generations.
If 97% of our DNA is junk, why do we still have it?
That so-called "junk DNA" in your body contains all your history since you first incarnated onto this planet, many lifetimes ago. It's where your akashic record, the record of your Soul, resides. Our DNA has been called a living library because of the wealth of information stored on it.
There are ten additional strands of DNA, or five double helix strands, which were disconnected or de-activated eons ago. Science has yet to discover these strands, although they have seen the shadows of them on their electronic microscopes. They call them "shadow DNA".
With 12 Strands of DNA activated, you have access to ten times the information available from your DNA.
These additional strands encompass the following areas of your life:
- Connection to God / Supreme Creator
- Inner vision, receiving messages from spiritual guidance
- Communication, both physical and spiritual
- Love, both human and Divine
- Physical Body
- Life force energy (Chi) and personal will